Friday, January 04, 2008

Talking Dirty

I find it amazing how a combination of sounds can

turn me

the fuck

on!

Combine it with the right lustful look
and I begin to cook in my own juices.

Just hearing you speak
leaves me weak kneed and under your spell

Tell me your secrets
and I promise to acknowledge…

them…

all…

Just so I can feel you sashay your way into my thoughts

I want to be hot and bothered by your commentary

Fuck the complimentary

I want you talking dirty to me
under silk sheets
and arms weaved into my everywhere

I want you to tell me what you want,
how you wanna fuck,
when you love my pussy
and why I should love your cunt

Give me an oral presentation to put CEOs to shame

Causing me to erupt in an explosion of heated discussions

Let’s play a game of show and tell

Where I show you what you do to me every time you caress me verbally

Cuz there is nothing sexier than a little intellectual conversation

Building up the anticipation of what is going to happen next

A verbal contract of promised sexual contact.

I love it when you talk dirty to me.

No comments: