Friday, January 04, 2008

Serenity

All I need is…
serenity
She told
She told me
She’d show
She’d show me
If I believed
then I’d find piece
Of Serenity

I’t’s getting harder and harder to believe
that there is something out there waiting for me
if I can achieve enlightenment through inner peace
maybe, just maybe I’ll finally be worthy of…

That elusive love, addictive drug, that endless caress in all the right places
and comfort.
I just want it to not hurt for just a little while.
Maybe I’ll get a chance to grow stronger in courage,
in wisdom,
in patience
if I promise to give you all of me for just brief sentences of…

Serenity
I know I’ll find closure in your release
Just please, please let me savor your secrets
Let me harbor your desire
Let me be a vessel to your understanding
Let me feel again
Let me breathe you in
Let me be real to the me within

Can I just have some…

Just enough to hold me over
Till the next fix
Till the next hit
Till the next gift that I’m blessed with

For now, just please remember me

No comments: