Sunday, November 25, 2007

Forgive Me Father

© 2007 Sandra Jean-Pierre

Forgive me Father,
for I have sinned...

It has been
half a year
since I last tasted the salts of a woman.

It has not been for lack of effort
or torment of soul,
for truth be told,
I hungered for her vernal flesh
with my entire being.

The way her back
curves soft,
over me in the moonlight,
I have been remised

No longer do my eyes
grow wide
from the sight
of her breasts

Instead I keep company
with the many nights
of our memories
and these cold, hard sweats

Forgive me Father,
for it has been 6 months
since the last time
I shared in The Lord's gift of passions.

If I could,
I would have rationed
myself, three nights throes
from this addiction

Instead, I would have
indulged in her kisses
and done away with what
I thought was my calling
in making her a Proper Mrs.

I have sinned, Dear Father,
I have sinned!

It has been 24 weeks
since last I grew weak from
the elixir of her
volition's

since I succumbed to
her wicked woman
insistence that
I have more of her
NOW!

Oh...
dear God...
My judgment -
it clouds,

with this prolonged
withdrawal of my
lips from her mounds...

Could it really have been
900 hours? Since I took her
last to see the face of God?

My prayers must not have
been enough,

for she is gone from me
and I am left in this misery
of self loathing.

Oh Father,
Please forgive me,
for I have sinned against God Himself!

for shirking my
responsibility, my noble duty
of creating love on this Earth...

Of these sins
I
accuse
myself!!

Forgive me Father,
Forgive me...

No comments: