Sunday, May 25, 2008

This Face

© 2002 Sandra Jean-Pierre

I am looking to name this face
something other than
black
womyn
lesbian
disabled
bitch...?

I am looking for a name for this face
other than the smiles that have kept me
want and waiting
in this space
lost in time
pretty unlikley that it will be something
i have had in my mind
but
I am looking for a name for this face
as i am in search for
someone who has that strength i crave
the strength that keeps me
moaning through your name
every time i am masterbating
in this silence that
compounds my grief

I am looking to name this face
that submissively declares my
faltering for not possessing
the life affirming charisma that is
your lesbian boi smell
and i smell you
i smell your loving
i smell your fucking me
i smell your enfolding arms
taking me and keeping me
making me safe... at last

I need to name the face
that will look into your eyes
devouring your soul
pregnant by your courage
smiling at our life...
the life you enabled me to birth
from the depths of my fiel...

honey?
baby?
sweetie?
wife?

I need to name this face: Me
simply...
to let you know
It's Me.

No comments: