Saturday, February 23, 2008

Purpose


© 2004 Sandra Jean-Pierre
Perhaps
I can find the meaning of my purpose
between your thighs

with the help of your sea-salt scent
and the centinal guardian at the doors
of your temple,

perhaps these timeless beacons of lust and fucking
will whisper secrets of my purpose to me.

Perhaps
I can find the meaning of my purpose
between your thighs
in the shameless way
that mindless
hugging and grabbing and sucking
can bring clarity
and when it is all said and done
and when I am all said and done
and when it is over

I can walk away knowing that
I kissed the face of God
between the heaven and hell
and Earth of your ethereally
human body.

Until then?
I have no bodyor feelings or wants
outside of finding you...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

every time i read this one, i love it more