Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Journal Entry on the day of Guadalupe

What I want.

I want a spiritual partnership. I want my next relationship to be a spiritual partnership with two main components:

  1. A contract, an agreement to help each other achieve what we were born to do. Somebody whose interest would be in encouraging me, challenging me to move forward. My interest would be to make sure that she is responding to her call.
  2. We would not be responsible for each other's emotional, physical or mental well-being. That is a self-directed goal. Then it would not matter if we live with each other or not, it would not matter if we have sex once a week or once a month.

A relationship, the way it is conceived now, is not for me. I can't offer a continuous physical presence but I can offer the exclusivity of my pussy. I can't offer the daily "taking care of" but I can offer the daily spiritual connection and commitment. I want to be able to answer to the desires of my heart to serve wherever I am called. That is a priority of who I am and who I was meant to be.

I did have that vision ten years ago but I let it go. It is much easier to conform to the "normal" relationship pattern. Needless to say that conformity has not worked for me. Duh....:)

Now, I scream it to the world. I shout it to Spirit on the day of Guadalupe, the woman with multicolored roses. My next relationship shall be a spiritual partnership.

yemaya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But first, you must be honest and precise with yourself and that special someone from the very beginning of your needs and to not leave anything to the imagination so that there are no misconceptions.

The old greek adage "Know Thyself" can not be stressed enough. Especially in a spiritual relationship.

In a spiritual relationship, one has to be willing to make amends and to atone for their own actions.

To be able to make things work in any relationship takes commitment, but in a spiritual relationship, the amount of work required is doubled or even tripled because not only are you nurturing body but Mind and Spirit as well.

Because Spirit must be handled with care. A wounded spirit is worse than a wounded body.

*From another spiritual soul*
**You have my permission to delete my post.**

yemaya said...

I say Amen to everything you said!!!!!

"Know thyself" is a must. I am slowly re-discovering myself through this 40-day fast. Yesterday while I was praying, these words that I wrote above came to me, like an ardent shower. I decided then not only to say them to myself but to shout it to Spirit and the world. I decided to come out naked, vulnerable and open to Spirit's works.

I've never been in a spiritual relationship. I had been in relationships where the Spiritual component was important. But this time I want something different. I want A spiritual relationship/partnership. I won't be able to lie about it because it will have to be agreed upon before I engage in anything. I agree with you that the work will be doubled. But I believe that Grace will accompany me always.

I agree 100% : A wounded spirit is worse than a wounded body.

Thanks for being a Spirit messenger. Spirit is amazing!!!!

Yemaya