Saturday, December 19, 2009

Andrine, be smart!

I can now see where I've gone wrong in my search for a partner.

I've started by looking for people to whom I was attracted for whatever reason. When I would find one, I would try to fit her in my mold of what I was looking for.

The process should be completely reverse.

I should first meet people and establish a connection regardless of what my clit feels in the moment. Meet them, know them.

Does she correspond to what I want in a partner? All of my wants and needs are based on who I am today, my background, my life experiences, my struggles and my triumphs. Can I communicate with her at all levels of my being? Can she recognize me? Can she understand me? Can I see through her? Do I like her as a person? Would I enjoy her as a friend to just hang out, chill and share deep secrets?

I've put so much effort in building my own career and my family life. I've been smart, strong and determined.

I am now choosing to be smart too in two areas of my life: my health and my relationship. Eating right and exercising. Loving myself, my body. Using my skills and my intuition to gauge who can be a journey partner when the time comes. And trusting Spirit......

Be smart my dear. You are sacred.

your first love,

Andrine

No comments: