Sunday, April 20, 2008

Someone

© 2002 Sandra Jean-Pierre

There's someone out there for me...
someone who'se not into head games or drama shit
someone who can appreciate my divatude
worship my divaness
revel in my divanation.

There is someone out there for me.
someone who understands the strength of my character
the strength of my self
the strength of my love.

someone who doesn't need to be
babysat
watched over
or has a Momma-complex
but who understands the value of it all the same.

There is someone out there for me.
someone I can call babe
someone I can make dinner for and love to.

someone who understands how to give and cherishes the things I allow them to take.
There is someone out there for me.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

i love the word divanation! from your lips to God's ears, lol.

it was fun to read. thank you. bless

Sandra said...

We Divas, all have that divanation... may God hear it indeed.

Namaste,
-S